Tuesday, November 2, 2010

URGENT!

Attention all dark and/or evil characters:

I'm not certain how, but Renard Breen has escaped from his story and has gone rogue. I have no idea where he's gotten to, but this is very bad.

Renard is not evil or malicious (like the majority of you), but he is a piskie, and is not to be trusted. He enjoys pulling pranks, creating chaotic situations, and just messing up people's lives in small or large annoying ways. He has no respect or fear of evil, so I would not put it past him to mess around with any plans you may have in the works.

Renard is about five foot six, has a slender physique, and appears to be between his mid-twenties to mid-thirties (actually, he's much older, but piskies hide their age well for the first hundred years or so). He has short reddish-brown hair and bright, amber-colored eyes. He is usually very jovial.

If you see Renard, approach him with caution. He's not dangerous, as I said before, but he is very quick and spry, not to mention creative and intelligent. He has a particular fondness for cream, so if you were to offer him a bowl of it, he might let his guard down enough to be caught. Renard is afraid of cats, so you might also be able to use that to your advantage. I do ask that you not hurt him, as I do need him in his series of stories.

Please help me catch Renard quickly! He's too much of a troublemaker to be allowed to remain on the loose.

Oh, and if Mal DaPone reads this: Please, please don't kill Renard. I know you have good reason to hate him, but to be fair, he has actually been of use to you in the past. Is it really fair to bear a grudge just because of a few little/medium/large pranks he's pulled on you?

3 comments:

  1. Interesting- I wouldn't have thought it possible. Well he's welcome here if he likes- I suppose I'll watch for any large-scale mischief in my world not directly caused by myself, or else he can find me out. I am the god of Chaos after all, perhaps I could offer some techniques or knowledge in exchange for his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry dollface, but I got business with that guy. He's been gumming up my works for too long now. Your story'll just have to get by without the jerk. Why not write about someone more worthwhile? You oughta write about me and the boys instead. No one cares about a blasted piskie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your style, Loki-poki! You've got a sense of humor - you're not some stuffed shirt like most of higgitywimples around here. Let's meet up for cream sometime.

    ReplyDelete