Friday, November 12, 2010

What the &$^# was that?!

I caught him, I got Renard Breen. The little &@$%@#& showed up and tried to disrupt a ritual I was casting. Tipped over the candles which were containing all the energies and then set loose the goats for the sacrifice. That just annoyed me, then I thought the little $*&# should pay.

I hunted him down and bagged him, used a tracking spell I haven't needed in a few decades (thanks to computers) to track him down then bagged him with a couple illusions and a body bag...heh...body bags are so useful. Anyway, after I bagged the annoyance I figured, why not use him as a sacrifice, for something useful. So I lugged him back to my ritual cabin and set up a spell I've been meaning to work for a while now.

Anyway, that didn't work out so well 'cause the little &#^$ slipped it somehow, I opened up the bag and it was some leprechaun in a black tux and a top hat. He blasted me with something I've never seen before and then took off. If I ever see Renard Breen again I'm just gonna turn his head into chowder.

No comments:

Post a Comment