Thursday, September 30, 2010

How the Man Infuriates Me!

I am greatly displeased at present. Haden is being infuriating, and I cannot poison or otherwise dispose of the idiot king yet because he is still too useful to me. Oh, the frustration! I cannot recall ever having such trouble with a gwan. My plans are glorious, complex, and deliciously subtle, yet they are continually slowed owing to my necessary dependance on Haden for carrying out the essential formative details. I cannot use another gwan, as my need is for a Glemarian king. Haden seemed an ideal pawn for my requisite tasks at first, but now I am not so certain.

It is infuriating to have placed myself in such a ridiculous position, actually allowing such an essential part of my magnificent plan to depend upon a foolish gwan. Yet that in itself was the most ingenious part of the strategy, to let it be a gwan who ultimately enslaved their miserable race under me. I recall how I laughed aloud in delight when it occurred to me so many years ago. It took decades of skillful, cautious work to build the entire framework in which to enact my scheme, then even more time to place the necessary pawns in the proper places. So much effort, so many carefully thought out details . . . oh, how my blood boils within me when I look upon that pathetic, contemptible man's face, kiss his flaccid, clammy lips, allow his corpulent, sweating body to press against my own . . . I shudder at all that I endure for my plan, my glorious, resplendent lifelong aspiration!

The only thought that carries me through my horrid nights of Haden's vapid bedroom performances is that of his demise. How I shall torment and agonize that man when at last I require him no longer! It will not be a quick end, devoid of the satisfaction I so richly deserve. It shall be miserable, seemingly unending . . . how succulent and exquisite the very thought is to me! It is as a rich chocolate that I savor against my tongue, a dream that I clutch to my bosom. I shall enjoy Haden's death more than any other I have brought about; I know that it shall become my most cherished of memories.

My anger has abated somewhat now, as I turn over in my mind the delightful images of Haden's amply proportioned form writhing in depths of untold agony. I shall sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment