Monday, September 13, 2010

Sudden Change of #%&$*@^ Plans

Well, Atticus was supposed to post today, yeah...he was #&*@^&@ supposed to the &*#@&!* rat @&!$*@^. I don't know who this Abin-Thul is but after he posted I went to talk with my $^&$#&*@ King of the Unseen World. He said, and I quote, “I read it. I don't want anything to do with you idiots.” Seriously, me, he called me an idiot. Little #^@&*#@&$!

I would have laid into him for that, but then I'd probably be dead, so I didn't.
I can't believe he just blew us off like that. We'll see what I have to say when he comes to me for help with the Council. Oh, oh, heh...
So, the High Council of the Church of Atticus, pretty much ten of the most powerful undead creatures in the world, I'm not on it, someday, they asked once about fifty years ago.
Anyway, last year the council pretty much decided they'd had enough of Atticus, he's not the easiest guy to get along with and he sets a pretty hardline on what his followers can and can't do. The council decided they'd be better off if their God weren't quite so; active.

Anyway, he'll come to me about it, he might be able to take the whole council all by his lonesome but my help will make it alot easier. He'll come and then we'll have another talk about this posting thing.

2 comments: