Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Support Group, Just for You

From reading your posts, I have become increasingly concerned.  There is obvious, deep need within each of you.  Some part of your soul is being suppressed, or is not being fed.  Alicia, I see in you a tender young girl, crying out to be loved.  Haden, Finnias, the deep regret and ceaseless pain of lost sons is burdening you, making you react in hostility, when really, all you want is to embrace your sons and tell them how much they mean to you.  Korluus, clearly you have unresolved issues with your father.  Loki, you think that you want to cause chaos, but it is only a reaction against your secret longing for order and a place to belong.  Isaac, I see through your bravado, which masks the sweet soul of a little boy who never received enough attention.  I look at all of you and see, not evil societal outcasts, but deeply hurting individuals, speaking out of hurt, loss, and suppression.  You have needs that have for too long been ignored, but this shall no longer be the case.

Because I care so much about each of you, I am starting a support group for you.  Tell me your troubles, tell me of your emotional wounds that you have courageously suppressed for so long, and I will help you.  I will counsel you.  I will help you reintegrate into society.  Please trust me.  Please speak to me.  I want only to help you.

7 comments:

  1. Hmph. No truly evil overlord would take part in a "support group". We call them "re-education camps" and put people like you INSIDE them instead of IN CHARGE of them.

    And my relationship with my father was just fine. Mind your own business!

    Still, will there be refreshments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, your entirely right, whoever you are. The only thing I really want is to hug my little boy and tell him its all going to be alright. I just want to see him again, you can't see the tears welling up in my eyes right now. If only I could find him, please, please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wait no, he stabbed me in the back and left me for the Inquisition to burn. Maybe I actually do want him dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That I think I would pay money to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calm yourself, Haden. We'll take over Lantern Hollow after we've finished remaking Glemaria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I sense trouble emerging! How zipvanwiddley wonderful!

    ReplyDelete