Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kingdoms of Men

I am the God-King Abin-Thul. My people love me, worship me, follow me for I provide for all they need. Among the Longminjong none question the rule of Abin-Thul for I am their God. I have read those who speak here and this is what I see.
Those proud of their own wickedness
Those who bask in their own vainglory
Those who selfishly grasp at greatness, failing to understand what greatness truly is.
I see children, obsessed with their own power, their own wickedness, their own ability to manipulate those weaker than themselves.
I am disgusted.
I am not so vain as to lift up myself as an example, nor am I so foolish as to attempt to reform you. For those so lost there is no hope and so I will grieve for you.

8 comments:

  1. What the $&#%?! Who is this little $@&*? I'm going to find out what the $&#% is going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT THE ^$#&!? WHO THE @&#^ EDITED MY #^@*&#$ POST?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did Finnias, this is a pg-13 environment, you know that, therefore any extreme language will be edited, as will and posts containing detailed or graphic descriptions of your various criminal exploits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. &$%#! I'm going to kill you. No-one edits me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I edit you Finnias. You're my character, which makes me responsible for everything you post and I don't want to lose readers. I also don't want any jail time on my record because of you, so your posts will be edited and there's nothing you can do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is good, Finnias, you're expressing your anger and frustration in words instead of actions. This is very healthy. Learn to expel your anger in non-violent ways, and you'll soon find yourself on the way to a healthy and productive life. Deep breaths, Finnias, deep breaths.

    Why don't you try journaling if you are still unable to rid yourself of excess anger?

    ReplyDelete
  7. &#^@ YOU! I'm gonna go kill someone.

    ReplyDelete